Tuesday 26 December 2006

Merry Christmas!

Christmas has been awesome. Mom got me a new PSP with FIFA 07, so guess what I'll be playing on the flight back to California?

And best of all, while I've been doing some coaching at the local youth leagues, the kids there are just worshiping me like I'm Carlos Bocanegra or something. It's awesome...maybe someday I'll be able to play next to him or Danny Califf or something.

As for Christmas dinner, Dave was a no-show again...said he was busy. Whatever, he's dead to me anyhow. Denton is the one in my life right now, and I just got off the phone with him. We've been talking on the phone every day since I've been back, and I really can't wait to see him again...I miss him.

Jake is doing well, too. Seems he's met someone in New York but wouldn't tell me any more than that...he thinks he'd be jinxing it or something, but at least he's happy.

Anyway, it's getting late. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment