Wednesday 6 February 2013

This is my story...

Hi there! The name's Teddy Perrault, and this is my blog.

I'm a 25 year old pro soccer player, who just so happens to be gay. Out and proud of it. I play in the MLS, and for most of my life I've hidden who I was. But now, I am opening up my private blog, in hopes that someone won't make some of the mistakes I've made...and trust me, as you read this, you are going to find that there is a LOT. You might even end up hating me, or loving me. That's your call. 

So why did I do this? I think it was my great-aunt Mavis who told me that a wise man once told her, "He who truly lives without fear, is truly free." I think it was my great-great-grandfather Edouard "Ted" Perrault (guess you know who I'm named after) who told her that. And she's right. I'm doing this as I want to do the right thing, and not so I could be placed on a pedestal or anything...I just want to show the world that well, there is just nothing to hide.

What you are about to read is my story, starting from senior year of high school to now -- and I'm sticking to it. Well, it's the only story I got, so it's hard for me not to stick with it.

So scroll down, and enjoy. Thanks for reading!


- Teddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment