Monday 14 November 2005

Saturday night...what a mess.

Saturday night was a total shit show, and that doesn't even begin to describe what could have happened.

What happened? Well, Tanner (one of our defenders) was having a house party since his folks were in Florida visiting his grandparents, and invited everyone on the team over. Jake and I had to go, of course...you had to be some pussy to turn down a team party like that, but I made the mistake of going with him instead of with Teri. Like usual, we all got pretty wasted and let's just say when Jake gets a little booze in him, he gets a little grabby, and touchy feely. Not wanting to get busted, we snuck into someone's bedroom to make out, when someone dropping their coat off onto the bed spotted Jake making out with a guy and screamed.

Turns out, it was the worst person that could have busted us...Tanner's younger sister, who screamed so loud for everyone to get their asses in there so loudly, that I think the entire city heard her. I took the chance to roll under the bed before she saw me, but within minutes the entire team was in the room, taunting Jake for being a big faggot. I could sense Jake was crying, but not wanted to get busted, I said nothing and stayed motionless until the team was gone. By the time I went back downstairs, Jake had taken his truck and left. Tanner and Casey asked where I was, and I had to act stupid. It was pretty awkward, but I convinced them that I had been in the can all that time.

Today at school, what happened at Tanner's spread through the school like a wild fire. Jake left early, and didn't even show up for practice. I wanted to see if he was okay on my way home, but his mom said he didn't want to see anyone. He did leave this drawing for me though, and I think I know what it means...

teddy_jake_marhue1


My secret is safe, but I've destroyed someone else's life...my best friend's. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment